2000 years of history revealed and ready to be explored. You will be impressed by the number of vivid details and interesting information you will have from your guide.
With our small group tour, you will tour without feeling rushed!
A dedicated friendly expert guide will be involved with the whole group and will be ready to answer all your question
Duration : 3 hrs.
Tour Type: Small group
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian
Colosseum Roman Forum tour including Palatine Hill – Rome Official Small Group Tours. Local tour guides to discover ancient Rome.
As your Colosseum guided tours begin, you enter the symbol of Rome, a monument which has stood for so long – the Colosseum. Your guide will share with you details of the many events which took place thousands of years ago, including the famous or infamous gladiator combats, and the animal hunts and animal displays. Discover how the animals and gladiators were brought up to the arena where the action took place in front of thousands of spectators.
Palatine Hill is one of the seven hills of Rome and from here, look down at the beautiful residences of the Emperors of the past. Imagine the royal life they would have led.
The Colosseum Guided Tours with the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum will reveal the history as traditions, superstitions, architecture, myths, opulence, and extravagance of the empire are all revealed.
You will pass several important ruins of government buildings of the past and stroll along the “Via Sacra” the main street of Ancient Rome where once emperors such as Augustus and Hadrian, and generals paraded in the full glory of their triumphs to the Roman Forum. The Roman Forum was the center of commercial and religious life in Rome. The tour also takes you to the interior of the old Senate, the dwellings of the Vestal Virgins, Temples of Vesta, Septimius Severus, and Triumphal Arches of Titus, your guide will tell you stories of the past which are bewildering and almost impossible to believe – all are true by the way.
– Entrance fees included for Colosseum, Palatine Hills and Roman Forum – Skip The Line Tickets.
– Professional Guide
– Headsets (over 8 people)
– Small group (max 20 people)
– Tour Time: we have a strickly time entrance to respect, so please arrive not later than 15 minutes prior tour departure booked.
– Meet your guide near the Colosseum.
– Wear comfortable shoes. Bring a hat, sunscreen lotion.
– Empty water bottles. Water can be filled in many of the water fountains on the route.
– Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors
– Tour is not wheelchair accessible